Wow, thanks Strictly Light Hearted. What an honour to be nominated for the Miranda Sings Award. I’m new to this blogging scene and am working on getting better and following more of the amazing peeps in the blogosphere.
As per the rules, I have to list 7 things I love about myself and nominate 7 bloggers to receive the award. So here goes…
- I love to learn new things. New skills and knowledge excites me
- I’m always positive. I can generally see a way through any situation and know that I’ll come out the other side
- I’m loyal. Some would say to a fault, I don’t. I’m loyal, but I’m not stupid or blind!
- I’m organised and methodical, but I can also be impulsive
- I “know” things. Don’t ask me how, I just do. I see them and they happen.
- I have a solid grasp on the concept of time and the benefits this brings – ask me what I’d doing in 2026, I dare you 😉 (there’s always a plan!)
- I love that I can trust my gut instincts; they are always right no matter how rash they might seem to others.
So who to nominate? I’ve got a couple of bloggers that probably have no idea that I follow them and how they inspire me so I’m nominating them…
Sober Mummy over at Mummy Was A Secret Drinker
Fiona’s Saw It, Pinned It, Did It
Jack Monroe at Cooking On A Bootstrap
Jackie Gower’s always great Riches Have Wings
Thanks to all of you for sharing your stories and knowledge.